GEOGRAPHY OPTIONAL- by NIKHIL LOHITHAKSHAN & DIAS JOSE
Why Geography Optional?
Geography has become a very popular optional subject for Civil services examination. It is a conceptual, factual and analytical subject. The easy availability of study materials, high success rates and overlapping nature of syllabus with general studies (GS1 & GS3) make it one of the most favourite choices of civil service aspirants.
Why Geography Optional in iLearn?
We offer a complete solution for Geography Optional. Classes are handled by Mr. Nikhil Lohithakshan who has been training civil service aspirants for the last three years. Highlights of our programme
- Comprehensive Syllabus coverage – integrating Paper I & Paper II
- Detailed handouts and updation classes for value addition
- Focus on maps, diagrams, flow- charts & case studies for application and presentation oriented approach
- Intensive in classroom writing skill development sessions
- Regular module-wise tests for revision and answer enhancement
- One-on-one session for timely evaluation & feedback.